- Rape is bad, mmmkay
- Illinois just won’t allow concealed carry
- Brief Walking Dead discussion
- Charter won’t take Dan’s money
Posted by Jamie | Posted in 2012 Podcast | Posted on 11-06-2012 | 2 Comments
Tags: Big Kev, cape, city hall, city manager, Dan, Harrison Ford, Heather, hooch, Illinois, J-me, Mark McGwire, Mount vernon, restaurant, Rob, spoilers, Star Wars, The Walking Dead, tipping, twitties
- Election is ignored
- City manager cleared up a few issues via FB posts
- Mount Vernon City relays to us they ‘don’t give a fuck what we say’ nor ‘give a fuck what we do’
- Is Harrison Ford returning to Star Wars
- The Walking Dead discussed and spoiled - SPOILERS to the TV show!!!
- Should Rob wear a cape
- Which cape is best
- Mark McGwire leaves STL for LA
- Tipping amounts
- Restaurant jobs
This week is usurped by Murph and crew due to J-me’s new trachea.
- Lots of AMC quality original programming is discussed (Breaking Bad and TWD)
- Sons of Anarchy theories from Heather and Murph
- Love for fruity Tootsie Rolls, Friday, and grade school pizza
- The local Fall Fest is glazed over (just like Murph and RB this week)
- Heather’s weekend in STL
This is an extra long show, so strap on your headphones and grab a beer while you mow the grass.
Posted by Dan | Posted in 2011 Podcast | Posted on 10-12-2011 | 0 Comments
Tags: Al Davis, American Horror Story, Apple, Big Kev, Brewers, Cardinals, crazy, Dan, exercise kid, Heather, IPhone, J-me, Lego, Mount vernon, NLCS, Raiders, Rob, Steve Jobs, The Walking Dead, Windows Phone, woman, zombie
This week we’re sans Kevin. J-me and Murph co-host our panel which luckily includes Heather from Tethered Heather again. With any luck, we’ll get her to be a regular or at least semi-regular, provided Murph keeps himself in check.
- Mommy murder in Michigan (alliterative?)
- Crazy broads from Mount Vernon – we’re so proud (see the last post)
- 10 year-old with an 8-pack
- Al Davis and Steve Jobs reach room temperature
- Legos – yes, Legos
- Cardinals v Brewers in the NLCS, which leads to
- What would you change if you had a time machine?
- Go watch The Walking Dead on AMC, and American Horror Story on FX which leads to
- What is your favorite zombie movie?
Go see us at BigKev.us and let us know if we’re wrong or right.